Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Go through the light and the night



Many shops open at 0:00 on the friday after Thanksgiving Day, and many goods are on sale. That's the tradition.


In my friday's car, we were on the way to Michigan city. That was 11: 45pm on thurday, and it was also the first night I spent outside. To be honest, I have little interest in shopping. But the special experience I'd like to have.

The moon here is so different from it in my hometown. It was so full and big that night, through the window of the car, I could feel I was attracted to its light, it seemed to be a "black hole", a bright one.


After the shopping, with the song named "when I believe", the sunshine came into the car, it was like the first sunshine in my heart, then I believed having a whole day is a deep and dumb instinctive affinity, an inexplicable emothion seizing the heart.

No comments:

Blog Archive

the way to your home

the way to your home
may be in your heart