Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving



I heard that Thanksgiving Day is the third big festival which follows by Christmas and National Day. This is my first Tanksgiving day in the U.S.


At first, that was the honor be showed to Indians by people from the May Flower Ship, but it also teaches people to show and know this basic sense about thanking to the nature who gives you air, water, food, and place to live and the people who helped or is helping you through difficulties, the people who leading you to a better life.



Family Dinner


Luckily I was invited to a family dinner on Thanksgiving Day with my firend Nicole's whole family. Her family is a huge one, there were over 100 people there, because the host was her grandmother, and her grandmother's brothers' and sisters' families came to this dinner too. Durning the dinner, I could see this big family enjoying a big family party. Maybe they just have own lives in normal days, but I respect the power which got them together, is it the power of the same blood, the same family name, or just a traditional form? Anyway, I liked the feeling when we were eating or playing table games after dinner. It just liked that the time was slow drown, I found that sharing time with people was one of the most amazing mysteries in the world, because when you are there, you can see, hear, and feel complex information from all around you, and you are the center, even you are a stranger. However, was there everyone finding they were completely in a happiness which we considerd to be? No one knows the answer. Let me give my appreciation to the chance of feeling as one member in a family.

No comments:

Blog Archive

the way to your home

the way to your home
may be in your heart