Friday, November 30, 2007

wedding day

This is the first American wedding I have here. It's lucy that I just doign some surveys about the comparation of American and Chinese traditional wedding. Although I knew some customs of American wedding before, but this experience also surprised me.

In the church


When the new couple standed in the front of the church, a promise was created and songs gave them God's and people's best wishes. I believed that time may be their happiest time in their whole lives. I was there and enjoyed the feeling of love and sanctity. The wedding wasn't a wedding anymore, it was like a perfect relationship which was showed by human's "love".


In the wedding dinner

Being around with my friends, I didn't feel lonely because of being so different from others. The hall was mixed by the light and shadow of the dark, with the sound from talking and pinano, I was shocked by the power of destiny, maybe it was a chance or a meet in a normal life, but I really appreciate that.


" Who comes from the farthest place?"


Durning the dinner, the spokeman asked all guests a question " who comes from the farthest place?" And he wanted to thank the all guests who were from so many places. " Florida !" someone answered. That time I was still in my thought, my friend Ashley reminded me to rise my hand, " China !" I answered. Everyone was laughing, I was attracted by all the people. " Is there anyone from the farther place than China? " the spokeman said. Another friend Nicole answered," Jupital !" I really thanked her and thanked everyone, because at first, I thought I was just a pawwing traveller, but I could feel I was inside the whole love that time, I was really in there.


I know it's philistine to say that it's an unforgetable experience in my life, but I can't find other words to describe my appreciation. That's the lucky life I have now !

1 comment:

Richard C. Lambert said...

He had been in every old movie that I ever loved, including a Sherlock Holmes movie. He never looked any older, I thought. He looked just as old in our show as he had like 30, 40, 50 years ago. So, with that, I will never forget that we got to work with him. father daughter dance songs

Blog Archive

the way to your home

the way to your home
may be in your heart